At Ozark Bank, we've got it all! Whether you need to save for that special occasion, children's education, travel, home improvements or just saving for a rainy day, our savings account is perfect for your needs! With a competitive interest rate, this account helps the beginning saver develop a sound financial discipline to help build a nest egg for a secure future! After all, at Ozark Bank, it's all about YOU!
|Free internet banking|
|Competitive interest, compounded and paid quarterly|
|Free easy to balance quarterly statement|
|Free withdrawals per quarter||6|
|Per withdrawal fee||$1 per withdrawal after 6 per quarter|
|Quarterly service charge||$6 if minimum balance less than $100|
|Monthly service charge if on Combined Statement Banking (CSB)||$2 if minimum balance less than $100|
It only takes $100 to open an Ozark Bank account. Why not stop by today?
Personal Savings Accounts
If you have a need to save for that special occasion, children's education, travel, home improvement, or other unforeseen needs, our savings account is your choice. This account pays a competitive interest rate with a limited number of withdrawals permitted per quarter. It is ideal for the beginning saver as well as customers wanting a nest egg readily available to be transferred to their checking account. Fee charges and minimum balance requirements are waived for minors.
Product features include the following:
- $100 Minimum To Open ($25 For Minors)
- Earns Current Regular Savings Rate
(Interest Compounded and Paid Quarterly)
- Quarterly Statement
(Monthly If on Combined Statement Banking (CSB) or Electronic Transaction)
- 6 Free Withdrawals Allowed Per Quarter (2 Per Month on CSB)
- $1 Per Withdrawal Over 6 Per Quarter (2 Per Month on CSB)
- Minimum Balance Requirements
- $6 Per Quarter Service Charge If Minimum Balance Is Less Than $100
- $2 Per Month Service Charge if Minimum Balance is Less than $100 On CSB
- This Charge Is Waived For Minors Until The Age Of 18
- Free Internet Banking+
For withdrawal limitations, please follow the link below.