Privacy Protection Policy Notice
What does Ozark Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service your have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and employment information
- Account balances and overdraft history
- Transaction history and credit history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Ozark Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reason we can share your personal information
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice? Ozark Bank
What We Do
How does OZARK BANK protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does OZARK BANK collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or pay your bills
- apply for a loan or use your credit or debit card
- apply for insurance
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law give you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Ozark Bank has no affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include, banks, mortgage companies, insurance companies, direct marketing companies, service providers, credit bureaus, and consumer reporting agencies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or service to you.
- Ozark Bank doesn't jointly market.
Revised February 2013