Internet Banking Enrollment Instructions
- Select Register from the Online login box at the top of the screen.
- Review the Online Enrollment Agreement.
- Optionally, click the link just above “I Agree” to see further disclosures.
- Click I Agree.
- Select Retail.
- Enter your Social Security number and account number.
- Just enter one account number, even if you have more than one account at the bank.
- An asterisk indicates a required field.
- Click Continue.
- Complete Personal Information fields and click Submit.
- Email address must match what is on file with the bank.
- If the online application is rejected the rejection screen displays.
- If enrollment is successful, click the Send Email Verification button.
- An email is sent to your email address provided in the application.
- After clicking the Send Email Verification button, a verification message appears.
- Check your email.
- Click the link contained in the verification email within one hour.
- You must click the link in the email from the same computer and the same browser you used to complete the application form. For example, if you completed the application in Internet Explorer but your email program uses Firefox to open links, your enrollment will not be successful.
- A confirmation screen displays your new NetTeller ID.
- Select Login to complete the enrollment process.
- The initial password is the last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN).
- The online agreement displays.
- Select I Agree
- Click Accept.
- Change your initial password at the first login.
- Current password is the last four digits of your Social Security number (SSN).
- You will be required to select a personal image.
- You will also be prompted to create personal security questions.
- Verify your email address and select Submit.
- Automated Online Enrollment is complete.