IDProtect® – identity theft protection service1 for you, your family, and joint account owners:
- Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports [registration/activation required]
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others [registration/activation required]
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert [registration/activation required]
- Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report[registration/activation required]
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage2 - for expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services and Personal Information Management Program - access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process
- Debit and credit card registration [registration/activation required]
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking accountowners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner.
Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG) The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage.
Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.