Money Market Accounts have federal limitations on the number of withdrawals allowed each statement cycle. If these limits are exceeded, account is subject to additional fees and penalties.
- During any calendar month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized, automatic, or internet banking transfer or telephone order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. If you exceed these transfer limitations, your account will be subject to fees and possible closure by the financial institution.
- 1.Telephone or internet banking transfers between Ozark Bank accounts
- 2.ACH electronic transfers between Ozark Bank account
- 3.ACH electronic debits to third parties
- 4.Preauthorized paper debits to third parties
- Excess Withdrawal Fee: $10.00 per occurrence.
- Unlimited transactions:
Withdrawals and transfers made
1. in person, by teller
2. at ATMs
3. by mail